NEW JOURNALS THROUGH JSTOR – The University Libraries is excited to announce the addition of JSTOR’s Arts & Sciences XIV, Arts & Sciences XV, and Jewish Studies Archive to our online holdings. Together, these three collections will provide the CUA community access to approximately 350 new journal titles.
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences XIV – Journals in the collection span 17 countries, 23 disciplines, and date back to 1839. They are drawn primarily from the fields of archaeology, language & literature, communications studies, Asian studies, political science, and education. Click here for a list of titles.
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences XV – Extensive coverage in the humanities, social sciences and sciences, including literature, film, art, music, religion, classical studies, history, education, economics, political science, and sociology. A list of titles is available here.
- Jewish Studies Archive – Features journals that cover a unique range of historical and regional aspects of Jewish Studies. Comprising more than 50 titles, this collection includes published content dating back to 1889, as well as titles in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, and Hebrew.
To determine if the University Libraries provides access to a particular journal, in print or online, use Journal Title Search. To search for articles by title, author, or keyword, use SearchBox for Articles on our homepage, libraries.cua.edu.
FINALS WEEK – For finals week, we are pleased to provide:
- 24-Hour Access – Mullen Library will be open around the clock Monday through Friday. Saturday, Mullen will be open 9 am to 5 pm.
- Coffee, Tea, and Snacks – Visit the May Gallery in Mullen Library for refreshments.
ATTENTION GRADUATES – If you will be graduating this semester, please make sure your library account is in good standing before May 12. You may do this by logging into My Library Account to check for any outstanding library loans or unpaid fines. Unpaid fines or overdue items will result in a hold on your account and prevent graduation. If you have any questions regarding your library account, please contact Access Services at 202-319-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.