Posted in Music, Tech Tools and Tips
Great News Android Users: you can now access the Naxos Music Library with a convenient app! Set up is easy and takes only a few moments to complete. Just follow the instructions below:
1. From any computer, visit http://proxy.aladin.wrlc.org/culogin/naxos/. If you are off campus, this will require a log in using your student ID and last name.
2. Navigate to the Playlists tab and sign up for a Student/Member Playlist Account. You will receive a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you used to sign up. Click the link in the e-mail to confirm your account.
3. Download and login to the Naxos Music Library app for Android. The login you created for your Student/Member Playlist Account will be your login for the app as well.
4. Any playlist in your personal folder or your institution’s folder will be available, in addition to all of our Naxos-created playlists. You can also browse and stream the full NML–from New Releases and Recent Additions to any recording from any label–anytime, anywhere.
5. Don’t forget to LOG OUT when you are finished so other CUA users may access Naxos.