ProQuest, one of our major databases companies, is going to be releasing new software this weekend. In preparation, they must take all databases down from 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 26 until 10:00 a.m. on Sunday the 27th.
Among the databases that will be affected:
- Career and Technical Education
- Dissertation Abstracts (and Dissertations from CUA)
- Historical Newspapers
- International Index to Music Periodicals
- Library and Information Science Abstracts
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- Patrologia Latina Database
- PILOTS – Index to PTSD
- ProQuest (Periodical Abstracts)
- Social Services Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Science
In addition, online journals published by Chadwyck-Healey, a subsidiary of ProQuest, will also be unavailable.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause.