October 16, 2018 • 12:30-1:45pm • May Gallery, Mullen Library
The University Libraries is partnering with Elsevier to host an author-targeted workshop that offers something for researchers at every level, from early-career to senior scientists including:
- a look inside the peer-review process
- suggestions for writing a winning manuscript including
- the components of a manuscript
- how to write an abstract
- whom to credit as an author
- what to expect in the manuscript-to-publication process
- the ways in which publishers help authors to promote their research
Attendees will be entered into a raffle to win a free Kindle Fire!
Lunch will also be provided.
Please RSVP to Lea Wade at email@example.com.