Digital Arts Lab – Due to a change in staffing, the Department of Art’s Digital Arts Lab on the second floor of Mullen Library will now be open to the CUA community at the following times:
- Monday – 10:00AM – 2:00PM
- Wednesday – 10:00AM – 2:00PM
- Sunday – 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Meet with a Librarian – CUA students can now schedule a consultation with a librarian through Meet with a Librarian. Our librarians are available to meet with you about finding useful information resources, using a citation style, developing a research strategy, and much more. Please allow at least 24 hours between requesting a meeting and your suggested meeting times.
WRLC and Beyond – When CUA doesn’t have the book or article you’re interested in, there are two services available to help you get what you need:
- Consortium Loan Service (CLS) – CUA is a member of theWashington Research Library Consortium, a partnership between nine universities in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Our online catalog will show results from all nine WRLC libraries. When CUA doesn’t have the item you need, but another university in the consortium does, you can request that the book be delivered to CUA for you to check out at Mullen Library. To learn how to place a request through the Consortium Loan Service (CLS), check out thisshort video.
- Inter-Library Lending (ILL) – If none of the WRLC institutions have the book you need, we can search beyond the consortium to find a library that is willing to lend us their copy through Inter-Library Lending (ILL). The easiest way to submit an ILL request is to first locate the book’s record on WorldCat. To learn how to submit an ILL request, watch this short video.