Starting July 19th, Mullen Library will offer nearly full service:
- All who visit the library are required to wear a mask.
- A valid photo ID must be presented to enter the John K. Mullen of Denver Memorial Library:
- Catholic U students and faculty must have their new, blue Cardinal Cards for entry.
- Non-CU visitors must sign in and present ID (for ex., driver’s license) that includes an expiration date.
- Patrons will be able to check out and return books at the Circulation Desk.
- Patrons who prefer no contact may use our easy, self-check in the library lobby and return books to one of our book drops (in the library lobby and at the rear of the library).
- Book pickup will be moved to Mullen Library’s hold shelf. Patrons will no longer need to make a reservation to pick up the books they requested through our catalog, SearchBox, they can simply come to the Circulation Desk and ask for the books that are ready to be picked up.
- As always, the Special Collections, Oliveira Lima Library, and Semitics/ICOR Library are only open by appointment.
- For more details, please see the Libraries COVID-19 Information Guide.